Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Weekend With Great Friends

Just another week in Florence, still winding down from an exciting weekend in Rome and back here in Florence with great friends! I met DU besties Cara and Vanessa in Rome for a fun filled Friday night of Rome shenanigans, then took the train back to Florence to show them around my abroad home for a few days. We managed to get a lot of great things in just a few days, here are some pictures that better capture our weekend. I miss them already! I'll be back down to Rome to visit Vanessa before we head back to the States, and I'll be visiting Cara at her abroad home in Prague the weekend of December 7th. The fun times are far from over, but I can't help but be amazed and sad by how fast these months have flown by!








School-wise, I have started to create my final project for Italian Fashion Design, a retro-inspired dress with the Florentine skyline silhouetted along the bottom hem of the circle-skirt.. It's a rough project in the making but I'll post pictures as soon as it gets presentable!

No comments:

Post a Comment