Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It's definitely Christmas time in the city! Sparkling lights illuminate the streets and although it's been quite rainy lately, I can't help but feel the Christmas spirit whenever I walk around this beautiful city. The Christmas markets are up in Santa Croce, and vendors sell warm red wine, spices, ornaments, organic beer and wine, fresh warm pastries, and plenty of other goodies.

School-wise, the semester is definitely winding down. I finally finished sewing, dying, and painting my dress for Italian Fashion Design! Now only three papers, one exhibition, a presentation, and a final exam lay between me and a plane ride home after nearly four months of la vita Italiana!

Here are some pictures from my recent jaunts around Florence, ciao for now!



One of my favorite streets



Santa Croce church, and Christmas market



My finished masterpiece (better photos to come...)


No comments:

Post a Comment